With a fun selection like this, it’s easy to get carried away
You’ve got big plans this summer. Whether you’re relaxing at the beach, having drinks on a patio, or getting away for the weekend, the months ahead promise to be as eventful as they are warm. So what better time to update your look with a new bag (or two)? With something for every occasion, from big patterned totes to minimalist leather satchels to rustic canvas backpacks, we’ve rounded up some must-have bags for summer.
- Shiraleah Chicago Anantara Tote, from Ennoja Clothing for Women , $70. http://ennojaclothing.com/
- Majesty Industries Flat Pouch, from Majesty and Friends, $35, with Garuglieri Clutch, from Winners, $29.99.
- Seymour Backpack in Honey, from Copper Cherry, $330. https://coppercherry.com/
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch, from Who Cares? Wear, $215. http://www.whocareswear.com/
- Rebecca Minkoff Sherry Satchel, from Who Cares? Wear, $565. http://www.whocareswear.com/
- Fanny Fox, from Sylvia Soo Leather, from $260. http://www.sylviasooleather.com/
- Hixon Weekender in Honey, from Copper Cherry, $150. https://coppercherry.com/
- V Crossbody Purse, from Sylvia Soo Leather, from $450. n http://www.sylviasooleather.com/
More Like This
Five recommended flowers to brighten your surroundings
Pandemic Fashion Portraits
2020 Pantone – Classic Blue