July 15, 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
One of the world’s largest rodeos, a parade, midway, stage shows, concerts, agricultural competitions, chuckwagon racing and First Nations exhibitions. The city takes on a party atmosphere during Stampede: office buildings and storefronts are painted in cowboy themes, residents don western wear, and events held across the city include hundreds of pancake breakfasts and barbecues.
|General (Age 13-64)||$23.00|
|Seniors (Age 65+)||$15.00|
|Child (Age 7-12)||$14.00|
|Child (Under 7)||Free|
TICKETS TO SOME CONCERTS & EVENTS ARE AT AN EXTRA COST.
Ride and game coupons are purchased at the NAME Kiosks/ticket booths throughout the Main midway and Great FUNtier midway. Each ride or game has signage indicating how many coupons are required to ride or play.
- 1 Coupon – $1
- 11 Coupons – $11
- 22 Coupons – $20
- 55 Coupons – $50
- Ride All Day Wristbands – $58
STAMPEDE PARK ENTRANCES
- Main Entrance: 17th Avenue and Macleod Trail S.E.
- Olympic Entrance: 14th Avenue and Olympic Way S.E.
- Erlton Entrance: 25th Avenue and Macleod Trail S.E.
- MacDonald Avenue Entrance: MacDonald Avenue S.E.