The 60 acres has a 50 acre Saskatoon orchard, which has been a U-Pick for the last 18 years. We now have 4 acres of strawberries and 1 acre of raspberries in production. As well, we have planted Haskap, sour cherries, apple and plum trees and in 2016 blueberries.
Grove Berry Patch
Grove Berry Patch is a family owned and operated farm with 20 acres of saskatoon berries and 1 acre of raspberries, black currants, high bush cranberries and vegetables. Grove Berry Patch is a terrific one stop shop near Edmonton for seasonal vegetables and local berries.
|Monday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday||9 am - 6 pm|
Happy Acres U-Pick
We offer a wide variety of Chemical-Free fruits and veggies to U-Pick. We have a sales center with farm fresh eggs, honey and frozen treats.
We have a picnic area, playhouse, playground equipment and trampoline.
|Wednesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Sunday||10 am - 7 pm|
Prairie Gardens offers U-Pick fans a surprising variety of heirloom pumpkins, winter squash and vegetables to pick and take home. From arugula to bok choi, winter squash, to sun-drenched strawberries & tomatoes, there’s plenty of picking opportunities for you and your family. All garden vegetables are Non-GMO produce.
Strawberries, Potatoes & U-Pick Veggies, Sweet Corn, Pumpkins, Winter Squash
Check our website for hours.
The Berry Farm
Come and pick our crops!
- Honeyberries (haskaps) – 3rd week of June – one or two weekends only
- White, red, and black currants – late August preferred to let them sweeten, but mid-August is possible
- Strawberries – early July through to early August – sold primarily bare-root bundles, hanging bags, pots or containers, or frozen, but not fresh.
- Raspberries – late July through August and into September, if the weather permits.
- Saskatoons – late July through early August.
- Evans and Juliette cherries – mid-August.
- Chokecherries and pincherries – late August.
- Apples – late August through early September – if the weather permits.
- Crabapples – best after a mild, early frost.
- Rhubarb – very limited quantities yet, available August to September
|Saturday||10:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:30 AM to 5:00 PM|